- India is my motherland.
- I am proud of my motherland.
- I love my country.
- I was born in India.
- I live on it’s Soil.
- It provides for all my needs.
- It Protects me in every way.
- We all love and respect our country India. It is very big and beautiful.
- People of different cultures and religions live here and all of them are called Indians. This is because we belong to the same country India.
- Our country is like a mother to us and we call it our motherland.
- Every country has a flag . The Indian flag has three colours – saffron , white and green . We must always show a great respect to our flag.
- You must have seen the Indian flag being put up at the school and other places on Independence Day ( 15th August ) and Republic Day ( 26th january ) .
- We also have a National anthem. It is sung for love and respect towards India. We should always stand up in attention whenever we sing or hear our national anthem.
- All children must learn the National anthem.
- Being a good child , study hard and keep your surroundings clean , you can show your love towards the country.
One who does not love his motherland is like a dead man